Home | Blog
QPG Players: Matt Wurtzel
04/06/15 at 09:20 AM | Published Under QPG Players
1. Name: Matt Wurtzel
2. Title: Director of Sales
3. Pets' name(s), age and breed: Riley Martin, 8 year old Black Lab – Abigail “Abby Road”, 4 month old “Yet to be determined” Mixed Breed
4. The year you started at QPG: 2012
5. What you love about working at QPG: QPG is a VERY fluid and dynamic company. We’re constantly evolving into new areas of innovation and technology within the Pet Industry. I love working in an environment where EVERY member of the QPG team has a significant impact on shaping the future direction of the company.
6. Who is your hero and why: The concept of a “Hero” has never existed as one person for me. In my mind, my hero has always been a blended vision of all of my grandparents. They all sacrificed so much to ensure a great life for their families. Some were successful business men, some were teachers and homemakers, and one was a crazy jokester who always taught me that life was to be enjoyed and not to be taken so seriously that you forget to live it. I feel indebted to them for all that they’ve provided and I try to live my life in a way that honors their legacies.
7. Favorite activity: Anything involving an ocean, lake, river, or other body of water. Fishing and Kayaking would top that list.
8. Favorite Time of day or Favorite Day of the Week: Most definitely Sunday
9. Best city you've traveled to: There’s no place like home BUT I have come to love the Denver area where we have a Sales, Marketing and Product Development office.
10: If you could be any kind of pet, what would you be and why: I’d be a Lab on a boat in the Long Island Sound.